Time and Attendance Solutions to Replace Kronos CentralTime Gathering 400 is a full-featured time and attendance software solution that eliminates the time consuming and error-prone manual time entry process. Time Gathering for the IBM System i Power Systems replaces Kronos Central and provides tremendous Value Propostion. TG offers true integration into premier payroll/human resource solutions designed for centralized workforce management on the IBM iSeries. Infinium, Lawson, Jack Henry, Fidelity, SAP, JD Edwards, PRMS, MAPICS, homegrown and others are easily integrated without having to the redundancy of having to "rekey" current employee profiles in TG. Kronos requires a seperate data base that must be updated as employees are hired and fired. TGS has no such requirement. TG enables management to access detailed employee labor transactions real-time, collected from various sources, such as intelligent ethernet/IP based data collection terminals. Information is immediately available for supervisor review, edit and approval from their PC desktop or windows based Tablet. Whether your company operations involve a single location, multiple locations, or mobile employees, we collect, record and store data real-time. We also allow clocking from the employee PC at no additional charge. If biometrics is a requirement we can allow for biometrics at the employee PC workstation or we can attach a biometrics unit via USB that the employee PC. The options are open and up to the client objectives for thier labor collection.
Time Gathering is the only IBM System i Time & Attendance solution that can centralize the authentication of employee ID using biomentrics at the IBM Server level. TGS and VSSA Partner to provide this centralized authentication process for security issues as well as productivity issues encountered by large companies with thousands of employees that need to be registered on biometrics devices. TGS and VSSA Central the registration process. All other solutions require registration at the device which is a tremendous task for IT and Department Managers. With TGS/VSSA HR or any authorized Department Manager can register the employee at thier PC.
Time Gathering eliminates losses related to manual payroll-related audits, inefficiencies and overpayments to provide long-term savings and labor management benefits. TGS unlike Kronos Central is both economic and easy for your existing IT Team to deploy and manage. Recognize a 50% savings and 6 month ROI by replacing Kronos Central.
The savings concepts for auditing, human error factors, and lost time bring into focus basic advantages for automation and the disadvantages of a manual system.
Many organizations use Human Error Factors and Audit Savings to develop a very conservative savings analysis. The savings generated by an automated system should be divided into quantitative an qualitative benefits. Quantitative savings are realized from five sources:
• Reducing the handling of paper timesheets
• Eliminating mathematical errors
• Eliminating the keying of data
• Reducing unauthorized time
• Achieving consistent and accurate application of pay rules
Qualitative savings, on the other hand, are more difficult to capture and measure accurately. For example, when supervisors have on-line access to time and labor management reports, they are able to improve staff management. Better management usually results in reduced labor costs, more efficient operations and better customer service.
Benefits• Electronic Employee clock transactions
• TG/400 reads the Employee Master removing the need for a dual employee
• Once a new employee is entered into the payroll master file, the employee is automatically seen in TG/400 and can clock in
• No middleware, TG/400 runs native on the iSeries
• Provides ability to track personnel occurrences by codes such as tardy, unexcused absence, perfect attendance, etc.
• Scheduling module offers fast and easy scheduling of employees by company, level, shift, and/or individual employee and allows specific rules for each grouping of employees
• Reporting features ensure the tracking of all important information required for an error-free payroll and provides management reports for analysis
• Manual entry screen is available within the software for customers who do not wish to use data collection devices.
Key Features• Automation using data collection devices and software
• Reduce time spent manually calculating and keying payroll data
• Decrease overall labor costs
• Provide managers with up-to-the-minute information that will help them be proactive in managing their employees
• Eliminate the paper associated with the manual time and labor management process
• Calculate and manage leave and comp time balances
• Track and calculate commissions and bonuses
• Comply with government regulations
• Provide an Audit Trail
• Improve security of data (sign off & lock)
• Apply pay policies consistently and accurately across employee groups, departments and facilities
• Centralize all records and management to insure data integrity
• Calculate accruals,, such as vacation, sick time and earned leave
• Flag overtime hours to "allow" or "disallow"
• Enforce rules for grace periods, rounding, breaks, etc.
• Special scheduling of employees, unusual schedules or special pay rules
Infinium Payroll Integrated Time and AttendanceThe #1 alternative to Kronos. Low cost , low maintenance and TG/400 has complete integration to the Infinium Payroll Masterfiles, so their is no re-keying of employee information. Infinium HR/PY users experience immediate implementation. The complete suite includes scheduling, accurals, PY/GL integration, job costing, history, reporting, manual entry, etc. Clients will experience a 50% reduction in the editing/processing and significant overall savings.
End-user training is very quick, since all file structures look like the existing Payroll Programs in Infinium. Most end-users actually think that TG/400 is an Infinium Module. Ballys Las Vegas, Ballys, Reno, Ballys, Tahoe, Ballys, Atlantic City have been using TG for over 9 years.
Protect your current investment by using TG/400 for all Labor Management & Access Control needs.
TG/400 for Infinium Payroll is a centralized solution being served by the existing AS/400/iSeries Payroll Server, communicating with smart 2-way IP addressable data collection devices with various capture/authentication options. Biometrics, Magnetic Stipe, Barcode & HID Proximity. All devices are low cost and low maintenance and come with a 15 month factory warranty. All devices manufactured by Texas Instruments, data collection division,Intelligent Instrumentation, Tuscon, Arizona.